Friday, October 23, 2009

Simple questions?

I was just walking out of my Weather test about 3 minutes ago, when a stranger with a clipboard stopped me. I immediately sighed inside and prepped myself for the awkward let down I was already planning in my mind. With An excuse already formed, he spoke before I could, his voice was gentle and honest. I let down my guard and quickly eyed the page he had clipped down, it had 6 or seven questions on it. I could do this.

1. Who do you take advice from?
My parents, and my friends

2. What do you think is the biggest problem in the world.
Oh sheesh, what do I say to this guy? Do I give the pageant answer of "World Hunger"? No. I said Inequality.

3. What do you think could be done to resolve this problem?
Realizing that we're all alike, and our differences make us stronger, they shouldn't separate us.

4. What in your life do you want to change?
My god, is there a non-conceited answer to this? haha. I replied with, "My lack of knowledge" Great, now I sound like an idiot. "...I would like to know more, because as much as I think I know, there is so much more that I need to know.

5. What in your life is going well?
What is going well? Well I replied with, "My studies as an Artist"

6. What do you see as the best part of your future?
This one struck me hard, and I didn't really know how to respond simply. I just said, "My ability to freely express myself as an artist"

How would you answer these?

1 comment:

  1. 1. my bff

    2. racist behavior, people who are sexist, world hunger, the government...

    3. i have no idea....

    4. nothing.

    5. lots of stuff, school, social life, cheer, and much more.

    6. becoming and actress/model

    ReplyDelete